Getting Ready Shoots (2-3 hours*)
- As Your Wedding Photographer, I would love to capture all the details such as: Dress, shoes, jewelry, accessories, rings, invitation and all the small details that you have planed.
- All the fun that Bride has while getting Ready with her mom and bridesmaids. All the moments that Brides mom and Bride share while getting ready. Same goes with Groom Getting Ready
Pre-Ceremony (1-2 hours*)
- First Look session. It's the most romantic and intimate session of Groom seeing this bride for the first time in her beautiful wedding dress.
We can even do similar with father seeing his beautiful daughter if you don't want to do bride and groom.
Note: If you decide not to have a first look, then the following can happen after the ceremony.
-Bridal and Groom Portraits
- Bridal Party Portraits
- Single Portraits
- Immediate Family Portraits (Extended family should take place after the ceremony).
Ceremony (1-2 hours)
- This is the moment everyone has been waiting for, you may be nervous, but don’t be just look into each other’s eyes and soak in the moment. - I will capture all the decor and venue before your ceremony starts.
- Family Portraits with Immediate and extended family is ideal right after the Ceremony
Bride & Groom Sunset Photos & Cocktail Hours (1-2 hours)
- Perfect time to take some portraits of you and your spouse. During this time, it is close to golden hour, which makes it the best lighting for photos. Once the portraits session is done, enjoy the remaining time with family and friends at cocktail hour.
- Candid Photos of your guest during this time (at your request).
Reception (2+ hours)
- Wedding Party Entrance
- First Dance with your spouse and parent dances.
- Toasts, Cake Cutting, and Bouquet & Garter Toss.
- Dancing - feel free to let loose with your guests during this time and enjoy the remaining of YOUR WEDDING DAY!
Please Note: The above information are just a suggestions, we'll modify and adjust the time according to your wedding. We really hope you decide to choose us as your wedding photographers, it would be an honor and a privilege.